The senior market is online. Will they find you there?
If your insurance agency is focused on helping Baby Boomers with their Medicare insurance needs, isn’t it time to consider an easy-to-read, professional looking website focused on Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental information.
Medicare isn’t a simple yes/no topic. It’s important to provide your clients and prospects with an insurance website that offers current and relevant Medicare-related information.
With AgentMethods you have an easy-to-build website that you can focus on critical Medicare-related questions and information. You can easily create customized forms that site visitors can use to help determine the type of products that will be right for them. The result is that you become the go-to person for Baby Boomers needing help with their Medicare-related insurance questions.
8000 Baby Boomers will turn 65 every day (AARP). And, most likely, the majority if not all of these Baby Boomers will begin to explore their Medicare options online at least six months before their birthday.
Here are some of the benefits of a Medicare website:
More Referrals Existing customers are able to point their friends, family and other insurance referrals to your website to learn about you and Medicare-specific insurance. This becomes the first stop for new referrals.
More Med Supp Leads A great website brings new customers to you through search engines, social media, and other online channels. Your site is positioned to get this traffic and to convert visitors into leads.
Close Sales with Existing Prospects Your website serves as your marketing and sales assistant, continually educating your prospects and keeping them engaged.
Cross Sell Once established as a trusted resource, you can cross-sell, upsell and close more prospects because you are able to contact them more efficiently.
AgentMethods provides a unique platform for creating a Medicare-specific insurance website. Here are a few of the features you get:
- Mobile-ready website
- Professionally written insurance content covering Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, and other senior market products
- A library of educational content relevant to the senior market
- Call-outs, promotions, and images specific to Medicare
- Integrated blog platform for your Turning 65 blog
- Drag-and-drop quote form builder so you can create request for information forms that capture insurance leads and queries
- Ability to personalize your website around your business and market. You can focus specifically on Medicare insurance or add other product lines
- Beautiful website design options that make you look great
Launching a new Medicare insurance website with AgentMethods couldn’t be easier. Start with our free trial – this gives you a chance to see how our platform works, build your site, and work with our support team to get your site exactly how you like it. AgentMethods gives you all of the tools you need, from content about Medicare coverage to graphics to hosting and site management tools. You will be amazed at how easy it is to build a property and casualty website with AgentMethods.Create Your Website